By Diana Pye, Simon Greenall
Cambridge CAE Listening and conversing talents supply a bridge among communicative technique and the desires of the examination type. Designed to arrange scholars for many of the CAE papers, those books additionally give some thought to the 4 abilities of their wider software by using interesting issues and relaxing communicative actions. every one unit is split into sections, one facing listening and the opposite with conversing. issues are cutting edge and strange, supplying scholars a real stimulus for talking actions and examination suggestions packing containers provide scholars specific suggestion approximately what to anticipate in the course of all of the CAE papers.
Read Online or Download CAE Listening and Speaking Skills Student's book (Cambridge Cae Skills) PDF
Best english as a second language books
Language instructor Supervision illuminates an under-explored zone of the language instructing career. utilizing case experiences of tangible instructing occasions, the e-book explores such concerns as instructor overview, autonomy, authority and expertise and perspective. It features a wealth of sensible aspect on accumulating information and offering suggestions in post-observation meetings with lecturers.
Offers systematic perform in utilizing phrases that typically ensue in educational texts. This paintings includes workouts, which assist you to take advantage of phrases from over 350 observe households safely in either your writing and conversing.
Ключевые чертыОбъяснения включают секцию Grammar in motion, которая объясняет, как используются грамматические явленияУпражнения представлены в контексте предлагаемых к прочтению или прослушиванию текстов и диалогов часто встречающихся в повседневной жизниРамки be aware concentration представляют интересные идиоматические выраженияБанк заданий Over to you в конце книги предлагает тренировку к реальным ситуациям, что делает данную серию книг привлекательной для подростков и взрослыхУровни user-friendly и Pre-Intermediate помогают в подготовке студентов к экзамену KET, а уровень Intermediate – к экзамену puppy
- Collins Work on Your Idioms
- Let's Go 4: Student Book
- The Express Picture Dictionary for Young Learners: Activity Book
- Inside Out. Workbook
- Gramática de la Lengua Alemana: Ejercicios
- An Intermediate English Practice Book
Additional resources for CAE Listening and Speaking Skills Student's book (Cambridge Cae Skills)
Shall Yes,it's OK for you to leaveearly. 8 Is it possiblefor you to lend me f,20? It was necessaryfor me to work all day last Saturday. I'm surethis bill isn't right. 3 t Modal Verbs 1 ¡ ¡ SentenceCards3 I Say these sentencesin anotherway usingthe modalgiven. Can you make more sentencesof a similarpattern? T I ¡ 1 Shewas able to play the guitar when shewas eight years old. could ¡ I ¡ I I was told to work late at the office yesterday. have to ¡ -¡ I ¡ 3 Thosebagslook heavy. Let me help you. can ¡ L I I ¡ 4 You worry too much.
7. l'll pick up the shoppingon the way home g. if you send it express. 8. Provideda car is serviced regularl¡ h. we're going to be late for the party. 9. The next-doorneighbours will complain i. if you eat chips all day. 10. If you go on earingthosechocolates, j. you can have an ice-cream. 1 l. It shouldarrivetomorrowmorning k. if I finish work early. 12. lf you havero work late tonight, l. 13. The bank will repossess the car m. if you play that music so Ioudly. 14. If you'rea goodgirl, n. phone to say when you'll be home.
Thev askedus .... Shetold him .... They said.... Shesaid.... They askedus .... He askedme .... He told us ....
- Issues in English Teaching (Issues in Subject Teaching) by Jon Davison
- Oxford Bookworms Factfiles: Stage 4: 1,400 Headwords Great by John Escott